Friday, July 9, 2010

Beach Cottage Bathroom

Having recently moved into a new house and working in the design industry, I have had a lot of fun choosing fabrics and wallpaper.  I have seen this Albert Hadley for Hinson paper below a million times but never loved it enough to consider using it.  Until now.  It's so fresh paired with  pale pink.  So it figures that after years of having Hinson in our showroom, it just moved to another one this past month!  Thankfully, I am still in love with the Pierre Frey one I've picked out once it comes time to redo Stella's bathroom.  This Balboa Island, CA beach cottage bathroom is in this month's House Beautiful. I spied something I wanted from every single room.



  

3 comments:

Katie said...

Have you ever seen the show Sarah's House on HGTV? I love her style and only wish I had her budget, too. She did the most gorgeous bathroom and I love how she mixes toile (which I would drape myself in) with modern touches like tile. The clawfoot tub painted a butter yellow was amazing, too. Look at it here:
http://renaissancedaze.blogspot.com/2010/03/sarahs-style.html

Tiffany said...

Oh, I love Sarah's House and really LOVED her show Design Inc on Fine Living. The paper I chose for Stella's bathroom is toile-ish. xo

deborah said...

Tiffany,

I am trying to locate that exact same paper; Fireworks in black by Hinson and Co. Could you tell me where I can purcahse it? I am in Massachusetts and the wallpaper store I usually use does not carry from that company.

My email is:djbarchi@comcast.net. I would be most appreciative, ecause I love it.

Sincerely, Deborah Barchi