Thursday, July 15, 2010

California Dreaming

I still haven't unpacked from our trip to CA two weeks ago.  I think in part because I didn't want it to end.  Here are a few favorite pictures from our time there, including one of our breakfast at Tartine in San Francisco.  We split a croque monsieur and a banana chocolate cream tart.  It was a perfect foggy morning. 
A walk across the Golden Gate Bridge:  
Lombard Street:
Chinatown:
North Beach / Little Italy:
Carmel-by-the-Sea:

Capitola:
Our inn was once a train depot station:

5 comments:

Dallas Decorum said...

Ah, I love San Francisco and how bohemian it is with all of its little neighboroods and niches. Beautiful shots!

Katie said...

Our trip to San Francisco and Sonoma a few years (pre children) was the best trip we've EVER taken. I love your photos as they remind me of the great time we had there! I didn't want to ever unpack either. ;)

steff said...

LOVE your pictures! i want to go to there!!!

Anonymous said...

love the Stella Bakery shot!

Roxy Te said...

So all these pictures are very pretty, but what I really want is a bite of that sandwich! hahaha