Saturday, July 3, 2010

Peanut Butter Cup Brownies

I've started a file of children's party ideas - and when I say, "file", I mean I have pages torn from magazines in 10 different places around the house so if I were to host a party tomorrow, I'd be clueless.  Here is one of the easiest ideas I've run across that takes little time & effort that kids would love.  It's from the adorable Katie Lee whose kitchen I'd like to live in.  

Peanut Butter Cup Brownies

Prepare 1 box of brownie mix according to package instructions.  Pour 1/2 of the batter into a 9-inch by 9-inch baking dish. 

Top with peanut butter cups (use about 16 cups such as Reese's).  Spread the remaining brownie batter evenly on top of the peanut butter cups.  Bake according to package instructions.  Let cool completely, then cut into squares.  Enjoy!

No comments: