Monday, July 12, 2010

Reed & Redd

I knew Stephen Drucker's move to Town & Country would be a good thing.  He did wonders for House Beautiful and is now working his same magic at T&C.  In the August issue, Julia Reed's story on the Miles Redd decorated home, Boxwood, combined two of my favorite people.  Julia has always had one foot in New Orleans and one foot in New York...a girl after my own heart.  And I've always admired the work of Miles Redd and even attempted to paint my office the same pink he used in his apartment.  I'm filling out my new subscription card as we speak! 






1 comment:

abby jenkins said...

Stephen Drucker is brilliant. My friend Eddie used to work at House Beautiful and always spoke so highly of him.

That house is glorious. Love the map over the bar especially.