Sunday, August 29, 2010

Rachel on Crosby

It's Sunday and I'm catching up on The Rachel Zoe Project while cleaning house.  I love Rachel.  I admire any woman who is so passionate about something and builds a career out of it.  This season, she moved her headquarters while in NY to Crosby Street Hotel and I immediately fell for the gray paisley wallpaper in the background of her suite.  It translated better on TV than it does in this picture below - it was bolder - but you get the idea.
Love the huge windows.
Here's a shot of Rachel in her suite:
If you have a moment, you should watch the film that follows the construction of Crosby Street Hotel, a project that spanned two and half years, and is set to beautiful music. 

4 comments:

bluehydrangea said...

This is a hotel? I have got to get out more..this is bananas!!

Haven and Home said...

I had to come check it out. I loved that wallpaper too. Going to check out the video now....

Anonymous said...

Do you have any idea where to get that wallpaper?

Tiffany from HOLIDAY said...

I'm not sure but I wonder if you could call the hotel and inquire. It's probably a long shot but worth a try.