Wednesday, September 22, 2010

A New Holiday

As a little birthday present to myself, I had the darling Coco of Lark Creatif, design my banner.  My birthday is not until Monday but I could not wait until then...I was too excited.  It was so wonderful to wake up to the new fall day and a fresh face.  I found Coco by way of her blog, Roost.  Before creating my new banner, she asked me how I wanted the feel of it to be.  I told her that I wanted people to feel as though they stumbled upon something special, just like I felt when I found her.  She was so speedy and a delight to work with.  Thank you oh, so much, Coco - I LOVE IT!     

8 comments:

Cindy said...

I absolutely love it!! xo

Coco said...

thank you for the SWEET shout out Tiffany! I had so much fun working with you and Im glad to have made a new bloggin' buddy :) xo

Mo Pie, Please said...

That is an awesome banner. I totally need one for myself! And happy early birthday to you! I found your cute blog by way of the fabulous k link project!

Tiffany said...

So happy y'all like it! And welcome, Meagan!! xo

dana said...

absolutely looove your new look!!! super cute!

xoxo

Susie @ Maddie's Nest said...

Love the new look....and wish I had known about Coco when I did my logo, etc. Makes me want to start over.

Happy early birthday.

Kat said...

It really is fabulous!

Kristy said...

skip, i really like it! i'm glad you did something special just for you. so cute!