Friday, October 8, 2010

Fluffernutter

I don't think I've ever officially had a fluffernutter - I've always combined fluff with Nutella instead.  But in  honor of National Fluffernutter Day, here is a recipe for Chocolate Fluffernutter Cupcakes.   
It's also my 5 year anniversary today.
 
I met my husband just days before 9.11 on the Jersey Shore (we hope to think of a better story to tell Stella one day).  I was living in NYC, he in NJ.  And here we are now in TX.  What a wonderful journey it's been thus far! 

4 comments:

Natalie said...

Those cupcakes look amazing!! Happy anniversary, hope you get to do something fun to celebrate!

Julie Holloway said...

Happy anniversary!!! Maybe y'all need to partake in some of those cupcakes for the celebration--yum!

Thanks for the comments and for the paci advice. Going to try it this weekend! All the best....Julie

Katie said...

Happy Anniversary- hope you do something fun!!! ;) And those cupcakes look delish!

ButterYum said...

Lovely cupcakes, and happy anniversary, although belated.

I was never a huge fluffernutter fan, but marshmallow and nutella sounds like a divine combo. I recently found a nutella like spread made with roasted almonds. I bet that would be really good too.

:)
ButterYum