Monday, October 4, 2010

Headdress

This image below gave me the idea to make an Indian headdress for Stella to wear on Thanksgiving Day.  I know...a little silly but fun, right?  Actually, I think it would be great if everybody at the table wore one.  It's funny, I was never a huge crafter but now that I have a little one, I want to tackle all kinds of crafty projects. 
Here are some more images to give me inspiration. 
I better start collecting feathers now.
A little Fifi Lapin:
An Alexandrena Parker photograph:
The adorable Sofia Coppola on Halloween:
Is this too much?
From Little Doe, who takes headdresses seriously:
I'll post my results after Thanksgiving.


6 comments:

pve design said...

love it! One year I did this for my daughter - I used brown paper bags and construction paper and feathers.
I love making the costumes, but now that she is 11, she really just wants a "store-bought" costume!
Enjoy crafting- Pocahontas!
pve

Beth Dunn said...

Can't wait to see what you create!
xoxo
SC

Mo Pie, Please said...

Oh how cute!!

Jen said...

These are so gorgeous!! And those little kids... adorable!

Thanks so much for the information for my LOCATION CENTRAL blog. I think i'll really turn out well!

Tanvi said...

Super cool idea. I think it would be a lot of fun too :)

Betsy said...

So much more colorful than Pilgrim hats! Love it!