Friday, October 22, 2010

Lisa Luby Ryan's Sparkly Splendor

What fun I had last night...first we went to the Fall Festival at Stella's school and then to Vintage Living to see the unveiling of their "Sparkly Splendor".  Nobody does Christmas like Lisa Luby RyanWhen I moved back to Dallas 6 years ago, I have to say that I really thought I knew what my style was...but then I started to work for Lisa and my style definitely evolved.  I look back on my time with her fondly...she taught me how to tie the perfect bow, introduced me to Sonic's Cherry Limeade, showed me a fun time at her Fenwick Island beach house, and got me hooked on pink lemonade for the remainder of my pregnancy after serving it at the lovely baby shower she threw me at her beautiful home (which was in the Nov/Dec 08 Veranda).  Don't these pictures of Vintage Living last night make you so excited for the holidays?!    
If you haven't already seen Lisa's amazing collection for Arteriors, you can see it here.





      

9 comments:

birdie blue said...

pretty, pretty pics tiffany! looks like there's a lot to love at 'vintage living'.

xo
~molly

Evie said...

I love the ornaments!

grittygirl said...

What a fun and magical evening I spent last night with my fave peeps! Stella was 'fun-dorable' in her precious orange and pink cord skirt. Her new school is a little piece of childhood magic, so much fun I wanted to be two years old again. Then on to Lisa Luby Ryan's store ~ another magical place. Tiffany, your incredible pics absolutely depict the beauty of the store and all it's goodies. My darling niece, thank you for a sweet evening!

JMW said...

What a beautiful store! I love the use of whites and creams for Christmas - so elegant and festive! That angel on the tree is wonderful, too. :)

Farmchick said...

I am loving your style pics. Glad I found your blog.

Kristy said...

i'm still stuck on the fact that you moved to Dallas 6 years ago!!!!

Nelle Somerville said...

I love those dining room chairs. Am on the hunt for new chairs for Thanksgiving. Enjoy your weekend and the muffin baking. xoxo

Julie Holloway said...

What fun pictures! this has inspired me to do a sparkly shimmery Christmas this year. Have a great weekend!

abbymaya said...

I just found this store last weekend and while I was really excited to find it, I was also sad I hadn't found it sooner!