Sunday, October 31, 2010

Tada!

OK...I've sat on my entry long enough...
I wasn't very creative, but I think it's pretty and sparkly. 
Probably not a winner per se. 
It's a little dark because the glitter didn't read well until I
took the picture outside.  I traced three different leaves I found in
my backyard and glittered away.
I hope y'all have a super fun time dressing up your little ones in their costumes and trick-or-treating.  I'm going to make some hot apple cider and get my ladybug ready.
H A P P Y  H A L L O W E E N
xoxo






5 comments:

JMW said...

LOVE the glitter pumpkin - what a great idea! We carved ours yesterday at a pumpkin-carving party, but it's not nearly as snazzy as yours! Have a great time tonight!

Farmchick said...

Nice idea for some pumpking decorating. Have a safe and happy halloween.

Kate (Southern-Belle-Simple) said...

i think that is just lovely! glitter makes everything better!

Evie said...

Your glitter pumpkin is great! I ended up trying to do this really elaborate owl and it just wasn't happening so we did a regular ole' jack o' lantern, right before my boyfriend got terrible food poisoning...so the Halloween plans changed a little bit :)

Tiffany from HOLIDAY said...

Oh, gosh, Evie...so sorry to hear that. Food poisoning is the worst!

I had so much fun glittering the pumpkin I want to do it every year now!