Tuesday, November 2, 2010

1000 Cranes - 2 Find Love

My husband's cousin had a wedding celebration this past weekend in New Jersey.  I thought it was so cute that they included an origami crane in their invitation. 
Shortly after I received their invitation, I coincidentally read about this project via One Sydney Road
Since we were unable to make our way up North for the celebration, I decided to write a message on the bird in honor of their union and set it somewhere for somebody to find.  I wrote "find love" on the wings...
And I placed it on a bench in front of a movie theatre in hopes that somebody would find it.  I imagined somebody on a date finding it and secretly tucking it into their bag. 
I chose this theatre in particular because of the street it's on...
Congratulations Bob & Steff...wishing you love, laughter, and happy ever after!
xoxoxo

{Image via Lil Cherry Dimples}




 

10 comments:

bob said...

you. are. the. coolest! thanks so much, we love and miss you guys. hope all is well

steff said...

love it! and how cool is it that such an awesome looking movie theatre is located on lover's lane? we live in the wrong state up here, i tell ya.

Kat said...

Ooh, how fun! I love it! I wonder who found it and what they thought?

Mo Pie, Please said...

How cute are you!

Robyn said...

How romantic!
<3

Sandy said...

Great placement!! I'm glad you were able to take something away from my project. It's kind of fun, isn't it? :) Hopefully the person that found it appreciated it bunches. Side note: I love the paper crane related wedding stuff.

Pinecone said...

Great idea! Missing Dallas with the Lovers Lane!

Ashlyn

birdie blue said...

love this idea, tiffany.

xo
~molly

Farmchick said...

Such a wonderful thing to do. If you shop on etsy.com, you can find paper crane mobiles. They are just beautiful.

one sydney road said...

That's so cool that you did it too!! Don't you wonder who found it?? Glad you were inspired :)