Sunday, January 9, 2011

Can We Talk?

Love her or hate her...Joan Rivers paved the way for female comedians.  I happen to be writing this as I'm watching a documentary on her, Joan Rivers: A Piece of Work.  She has an incredible work ethic, which I admire, especially at her age.  I saw her once in a movie theatre and she said hello.  I love her.  Sure, she can be totally inappropriate but so can my grandmother.  Anyway, I'm looking forward to her reality show with Melissa on January 25th, especially if they show the inside of her New York apartment and Connecticut home like they do in the documentary. 
"I don't excercise. If God had wanted me to bend over,
he would have put diamonds on the floor".
- Joan Rivers

7 comments:

Paloma said...

she is definitely a love her or hate her type of person but somehow i have always been somewhere in between. that quote you posted under her picture cracks me up!!

Tiffany from HOLIDAY said...

You def. see the softer, real side of her in this documentary. Those who work for her have been with her for 15 - 30 years and puts their children through private school. She is very giving.

Evie said...

I personally LOVE Joan Rivers. She is hilarious and honest. My type of gal.

Also, no you didn't tell me where you worked and it sounds like you have an awesome job...I'm just saying, if any of that de Gournay wall paper goes on crazy sale because it has a minor flaw or something....you need to call a sista up!

abbymaya said...

We watched this last night and loved it. It was interesting to see how hard she really works for everything and her work ethic is amazing.

Kalliemack said...

Hello Tiffany, Josh and Jeff got to talking about us and our love of blogging. Just wanted to say HI, cute blog!

Kallie Henley
http://learningtobeblog.blogspot.com/

Holli said...

I think she's hilarious... I love her...

Your Southern Peach said...

Yes, LOVE her! Thanks so much for the heads up on the show. I didn't know about it but am looking forward to it now!