Wednesday, January 26, 2011

The Cupcake Cafe

I just took a trip down memory lane thanks to the Matchbook girls.  They posted a picture of a beautiful hydrangea cake from The Cupcake Cafe.  In my early days in NY, I worked for Louis Feraud in the Fashion District and The Cupcake Cafe was where we'd always get our birthday treats.  Look how pretty their cupcakes are...
Things may have changed by now but back then, the walk to
the cafe from our office was a little dodgy.  But so worth it!

And as I'm sure you've already read it cover to cover,
 Matchbook  went live last night.  I happen to really love it.

10 comments:

Beth Dunn said...

They are SO pretty!
xoxo
SC

Holli said...

Oh wow!!!!

Mo Pie, Please said...

So pretty! I would love a cupcake right now (I've cut out sugar this week to get over a lady infection)

annechovie said...

Beautiful cupcakes, Tiffany! Hope you're having a good week. xx

Town and Country Gals said...

Tiffany,
Those cupcakes look beautifully delicious! Almost too pretty to eat! Key word here is ALMOST! Got the coffee, now where's my cupcake!
Rebecca

Town and Country Gals said...

Tiffany,
Those cupcakes look beautifully yummy! They are works of art, almost too pretty to eat, key word, ALMOST! Got the coffee, now, where's my cupcake!
Rebecca
P.S. looked at World Market mugs, the 2 that said Good and Morning were my favorites! Also liked the stacked polka dot ones! It may be time to add a couple more!

Evie said...

Oh wow, those are pretty!

Tessa said...

ok, I'm totally blaming you for the fact that I just ate an entire container of Trader Joe's Jalapeno and Cilatro Hummus....thanks to you and your Matchbook link (had never heard of it. I live under a rock) Anyway, a simple lunch and some blog hoping and now here I am an hour later, all my hummus eaten, having read that fun litte online mag!!! :) Have a great weekend!! xo, Tess

Tessa said...

geez-louise - sorry for all my typos. :)

Julie said...

Matchbook is so "you" isn't it? I need to read it!