Friday, January 7, 2011

Hello Weekend

I know you shouldn't wish your life away, but I'm pretty happy this week is coming to a close.  We had a surprisingly hard time adjusting back to our normal schedule after the long holiday break.  First, Stella had one of these on Monday...
You gotta love a classic meltdown.  Not embarrassing at all.  Yes, that is my child above from a previous meltdown...body thrown on floor, sobbing.  Secondly, I've been hit by the stomach bug for the second time in a month.  So I've stayed in my PJs and slept a lot...
The sun will come out, tomorrow...

8 comments:

birdie blue said...

oh, poor little stella and poor you. i so hope you're feeling better. so glad when weeks like that are...over!

hoping next week is fabulous for you!

xo
~molly

Pinecone said...

What a stinky week! I hope you get better real quick!

hugs,
Ashlyn

JMW said...

Aw, poor Stella! Seen plenty of those, that's for sure. Sorry to hear you're sick - the stomach bug made it through our house leading up to the holidays. AND it was the second time that I had had it in a month. Why must the moms suffer like this??

Mo Pie, Please said...

Aww, feel better soon! Gotta love the classic meltdowns for sure. I've been around for several of my nieces/nephews meltdowns, they're nothing short of pretty. I've also had many of my own, even as an adult :) Happy weekend!

Town and Country Gals said...

Tiffany,
Glad you visited, hope you feel better soon! Maybe a little snow will help, just enough to make it beautiful, not messy! My middle son, Aaron, was my tantrum thrower. He's now 21, in the Air Force and will be home tomorow on leave.(He's been in England for the past year.) Once he got started, there was nothing to do but just wait till it was over! Then he'd get up and go on his way as if nothing had happened! We just have to remember that it will pass, eventually! And, look at that cute photo you will have years from now to pull out and show all her friends!
Rebecca

Farmchick said...

Awww...poor Stella. Those things happen when you are little, and when you get big for that matter.

Bo Joplin said...

I DO THAT ALMOST EVERY NIGHT!!!
shes my niece what do you expect?!!!

Beth Dunn said...

Feel better love!
xoxo
SC