Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Shoes & Bags for Little People

This was hands down my favorite handbag from when I was younger...the classic Bermuda Bag.  Do I order one now to save for Stella later?  Is that crazy?
Also, how cute are these shoes for mini people? 
I'd happily take them in my size.

{Shoes via}


birdie blue said...

i vote for the bermuda bag now. stella would love it. baby gap has made quite a few sweet versions over the years. you could probably find one (new with tags) quite reasonably on ebay.

love the shoes, too.


Tiffany from HOLIDAY said...

molly, so funny you mention ebay because i never thought to look there for clothes/shoes for stella but my friend was just showing me all the brand new things on there for 1/2 the price - i'm amazed!

Long Island Style said...

ah bermuda bags! i think i had every single cover that talbots made way back in the 70's & 80's! have you seen the new j. crewcuts little ballet flats in that perfect pale pink with the cut edges and large flower? LOVE them! your baby girl needs those!