Monday, January 24, 2011

Valentine's Day Ideas

Are you gearing up for Valentine's Day?  I am!  Even when I was single, I loved this day...I never focused on the idea that you could only celebrate it if you were dating, married, etc.  It's to shower all your loved ones with happiness!  Now that I have a little one in school, I'm extra excited.  I am going to order these labels and clear bags - I've already bought the heart-shaped lollipops and will put one in each bag for Stella to pass out, using the "fun & lollipops" label.   
You can find lots of ideas of what to fill your bag with here.
I think tiny toy dinosaurs would be cute for boys!
I have also given these Hable Construction lavender-filled sachets in the past.  You can order a set of three and then package each one separately. 



9 comments:

Evie said...

I loved Valentine's Day when I was in elementary, from decorating a shoe box to be your "mail box" to passing out valentines and using your favorite one to give to the cute guy in the class! I celebrate this holiday whether I'm single or not! Love your ideas, hope you and Stella have fun putting these together!

Mo Pie, Please said...

I've always loved Valentine's day too! I'm happy for you getting to make stuff for Stella to pass out at school! I loved that day in particular when I was young. My mom always made a big deal out of it and gave my brother and I lots of goodies every year. I always make my sweetie a handmade card and look forward to the February issue of Martha every year! SO many great things about V-day that i think people overlook.

birdie blue said...

how cute are those bags and labels?

we love valentine's day over here, too. just bought a bunch of different crafty goodies for three different school parties.

xo
~molly

Farmchick said...

Very cute ideas. Helping my daughter with her Valentine's for school is always a favorite activity of mine.

Pinecone said...

Great ideas Tiffany!!
Stella is gonna have the cutest Valentines at the school!
Ashlyn

JMW said...

Those tags and bags are super-cute!Great ideas for V-day!

Nelle Somerville said...

Precious! I want to have a crafty V-day making card/gift extravaganza! Wish you lived in Baltimore!

Natalie said...

I love those! I might steal the idea for Sterling's first birthday party!

Paloma said...

such cute ideas tiffany! i agree - what's better than a day devoted to heart-shaped crafts? i mean, that's what valentine's day is all about...right? ;)