Friday, February 18, 2011

Little Cupcakes Company

I adore so many things that the on-line shop, Little Cupcakes Company, has and since they are local I really love the convenience of picking up my score instead of it being shipped to me.  I feel like I'm on a covert mission when they put my package on their front porch for pick-up.  One of my all-time favorite things to wear in the summer are Mexican dresses so I can't wait to order one of theirs for Stella. 
Of course, it's the monogrammed one I want! 
Here are some other Spring 2011 items that I'm coveting for Stella...



{Images via}




8 comments:

Your Southern Peach said...

I LOVE those dresses too. Very cute!

birdie blue said...

a d o r a b l e! love the prints and the style, tiffany.

xo
~molly

Rachael said...

Do they have those dresses in my size?! Too cute.

Mo Pie, Please said...

Oh my gosh, sooo sooo adorable!

Farmchick said...

Very little girl chic.

Anchor Cottage said...

So adorable!

Evie said...

She will be one well dressed little lady! I want a mexican dress now....

Beth Dunn said...

I want one!
xoxo
SC