Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Llama Drama

It took me until this season, but I'm officially hooked.  Have you been watching The Fabulous Beekman Boys on Planet Green?  I love to watch the trials and tribulations of building a business (and a dream).  Thanks to my friend, Janna, for making me tune in.
Brent, formerly with Martha Stewart, and Josh, who works in advertising, decided to leave New York City and head upstate to renovate and operate Beekman Farm (only Josh is still needing to work a bit longer and is bitterly humorous about it).  They've parlayed it into a business, peddling the likes of goat milk soap, onion jam, flower seeds, etc.  I so wish I could visit! 
 

6 comments:

JMW said...

I haven't seen this program, but if I can find this channel, we'll be sure to tune in. I'm always up for shows like this. (Love the title of this entry - my son has a couple of the "Llama Llama" books. They are so cute!)

Mo Pie, Please said...

I wish I could visit too, it looks like such an awesome place and sounds like a lot of fun!

Tiffany from HOLIDAY said...

Jen - Yes! Is your mama a llama? We have the video.

Town and Country Gals said...

Tiffany,
I've heard about this show but have never seen it, I am going to look for it, sounds like my cup of tea, whoops, I mean coffee!
Rebecca

Pinecone said...

So glad you mentioned this. I remember when they were featured in Country Living (maybe) a while ago and the show was talked about. Of course I promptly forgot about it! I am going to remember this time to check it out.
xo
Ashlyn

Farmchick said...

I have been watching this series and have started Josh's book. I love to watch their escapades on the show.