Monday, March 7, 2011

Meringues & Thank Yous

Isn't this a great concept for packaging?  I think it speaks for itself.
Also, I'd like to thank Ashlyn from Pinecone and Rebecca from
Walnut and Vine for awarding me with a Stylish Blogger Award.
I'm almost tempted to tell you 7 more random, personal facts but nothing would top Rebecca's about being on The Dating Game!  I loved that show and I seriously want more details!  I love these two bloggers and have even exchanged recipes with Ashlyn (her beef, cheddar, potato pie is so good!).  Thanks ladies for the award...yours were much deserved!  xoxo

{Image 1, 2}

5 comments:

Farmchick said...

I adore the folded box. Looks rather like origami.

Paloma said...

awww so cute! i love that box :)

annechovie said...

Perfect packaging indeed! Love it Tiffany. xo

Pinecone said...

The packaging is so cute...I really need to step things up in that area!
Thanks for your sweet comments Tiffany!!
xo
Ashlyn

theLENNOXX said...

Congratulations on the award! Just found your blog, but I can already tell you deserve it ;)

And also, I love the gorgeous box, so pretty it's like a little work of art in itself!

xo Linda