Thursday, March 17, 2011

The Sunshine State

I'm finally settling in after our road trip to Florida to meet my new nephew, Jackson.  He was so tiny and pink and smelled like heaven.  Luckily, the weather was perfect so we hit the beach twice.  I can never go and not visit Seaside...it's one of my all-time favorite places.  We also drove out a little further past Seaside along 30A to the newer community of Alys Beach.  That's where the photo of the bookstore/cafe, Fonville Press, is located.  I'm now contemplating how I can buy Seagrove Villas Motel, live on-site, and run the joint.  Will y'all come visit if I do?  Here are some pictures from our trip, where Stella learned how to wink, learned how to put chips in her sandwich, which made me cry because it made me realize she's no longer a baby, and where she got some play time in with her cousins, Macey and baby Jackson. 


{the end}


8 comments:

Heather said...

These pictures are all so pretty! Darling kids. Beautiful spot.

JMW said...

Your daughter is such a cutie - love that yellow sun dress! It's been forever and a day since I've been to Seaside...I need to visit again, as well as Alys Beach. Great pics - I'm jonesing for a beach vacation big time!

Tessa said...

Right back at you, sweet Stella!! ;)

Thanks for your vote, appreciate it so much, but even more so I appreciate your bloggy friendship and that you take the time to read my blog! :) My husband put my blog on there to be funny. I couldn't figure out how to remove it and was a bit embarrassed by the whole ordeal!

Susie @ Maddie's Nest said...

Oh looks like a great trip and Stella is just too cute. How funny that last night my husband was online looking for rentals in Seaside. I can hardly wait to get to the beach!

birdie blue said...

welcome back, tiffany. stella looks like a little doll in these sweet pics. especially love the action shots in the cute green stripes on the beach.

guess where we're going for spring break?

yes, seaside.

xo
~molly

Holli said...

What a fun trip! Looks like you all got a much deserved fun vacay!!

Betsy said...

Beautiful pictures, and what a sweet big girl you have! She is a dear!

Your Southern Peach said...

I love seaside too! Looks like yall had a wonderful vacation. Love Stella's bathing suit choices too.