Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Heidi Swanson

I just fell down another blog rabbit hole.  I first was admiring this beautiful cookbook cover by Heidi Swanson, which led me to her blog, 101 Cookbooks.  I'm positively hooked!
Her blog has beautiful pictures and recipes.  I bet you'll be hooked, too!  It's the kind that you'd like to grab a cup of coffee (or tea), sit back, and really take your time reading.
This makes me want to start collecting more cookie cutter shapes.  The animals were used for these oatmeal cookies. 
Enjoy!



5 comments:

JMW said...

I would love to dig into that dish on the cover - that looks amazing! Will have to visit her site.

Evie said...

I want to start a cute cookie cutter collection too...didn't intend all that alliteration, but it is nice isn't it? cute cookie cutter collection....

Nelle Somerville said...

I'm a total freak for cookbooks. :) This one looks beautiful. I have issues with cookbooks that don't have photos however. This one looks awesome! xoxo

Farmchick said...

I love cookbooks and might say that I have too many...except I don't think that is possible. Thank you for the link, I will be checking out her site.

Rachael said...

I love that you refer to it as a blog rabbit hole because that's the perfect description! Food blogs are so inspiring. Those quesadillas look so good!