Friday, May 6, 2011

Happy Birthday

Happy 3rd Birthday to my sweet Stella Bella. 
It seems like just yesterday that you were born.
You brought us so much love and laughter.
And "lobster rolls"... 
Then you turned 1...
Then 2...
And look at you now. 
Ready to move into your own apartment if only we'd let you.
I love your curious little face,
your smooshy face,
your worried face,
your wonderment face,
your princess face,
your first kiss face,
your binky face,
and even your uh-oh, busted! face...
Three amazing years.  My, how they've flown.
I love you to pieces my little mieces.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

9 comments:

Nicole said...

Happy third birthday to our perfect little niece! Xoxoxo

Oh- and that smooshy face is my favorite!!!

tonijoplin said...

I'm crying tears of joy on this special day!
Looking at all the pictures and realizing this power house of a little girl has only been in our lives for just 3 short years! Oh my has she put a spell on me!!!
Sure do love our little one!
Happy Birthday Tutie!!!!!!!

annechovie said...

What a precious little princess! Hope you have a terrific weekend. xx Happy Mother's Day

Pinecone said...

Happy birthday to your sweet girl!! Love all the great photos of her.
Have a happy Mother's day Tiffany!
xo
Ashlyn

birdie blue said...

happiest of birthday wishes to your little stella sweet pea.

xo
~molly

Holli said...

This is so sweet.... what a cutie!

Tracey said...

Ahh...3 is a great age. Enjoy! xx

Evie said...

She is so precious! About to go look for your New Orleans post to see the drains! I love them...

Your Southern Peach said...

What a sweet little angel!! I hope you enjoyed celebrating such a precious little girl.

xo,

Amy