Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Pinterest. Finally.

I was having a love/hate relationship with Pinterest because while I loved perusing all the wonderful images, I had signed-up twice and never heard a peep back.  Sweet Julie from Milk & Honey extended an invitation to me and I'm beyond obsessed now. (side note:  Julie and I started blogging around the same time and the success of her blog has allowed her to parlay her love of design into a business...I'm so impressed by this!).   What I love most about Pinterest is that I like so many different looks when it comes to decorating my house and it's hard to reign it in (at least, in my mind).  With Pinterest, I find that I have to LOVE it to pin it and I wind up finally realizing the look I'm trying to achieve. 

So come on in...
Take a seat...
...and take a peek at some of the images I've collected so far.  And if you'd like, you can follow me here:  http://pinterest.com/tiffany_rossics/.  And if you're on there, too, let me know! 




       

5 comments:

The enchanted home said...

Ok you are definitely tempting me..I too have been toying with the idea but just as I was daunted by blogging just four months ago (and look at me now...haha) I feel so confused as to how it works, what to do,etc...but I guess taking the time to read directions is a good place to start, huh? I will be happy to take a peek at your newest additions.....

Julie said...

girl, you know I'll be following you. I'm equally impressed by you :)

Your Southern Peach said...

Adore Pinterest and I love your pics!!! I'm on there too :)

Mo Pie, Please said...

Hooray for Pinterest! I wish I had known, I believe I have some invites. I am willing to pass them along! I'm totes following you on there.

dulci said...

uhhh yes please.

http://ladulcivida.blogspot.com/