Monday, June 20, 2011

Random Weekend Thoughts

I just wanted to share a few snapshots of Father's Day...
"Duke" is a nickname of Jeff's,
so the tshirt is in honor of him...
Two peas in a pod...
Stella was born two days before Jeff's birthday.
Stella was "pink" with envy...
I rarely get on this side of the camera. 
Do y'all know how to photo shop?
If you live in Dallas, I recommend The Company Cafe where we had brunch.  They serve local, organic, and gluten-free super delish food and I can't wait to return to try their dinner. 





3 comments:

annechovie said...

Aw, how cute....Stella looks so much like her dad and I love her little gold sandals. You look terrific, too! xo

Holli said...

Oh how cute!!

acp said...

love this post tiffany! stella is so adorable. nicholas was born on my birthday! so special to have your kids born around your day! xo adrienne