Thursday, September 22, 2011

Candy Coated

Is it wrong to bribe your child with candy to get them to wear something you adore?  I'm so in love with this coat from Zara but I just know Stella won't wear it.  She already has issues with putting a coat on.  I mean, it was only 2 nights ago while changing her into her PJs that she started dancing and told me, "When I'm naked, I like to wiggle and shake".  She has a big furry pink coat hanging in her closet that she's been waiting to wear for over a year now because if it's pink, she'll wear it...so I know she'll cry to wear it instead if I were to buy this.  But seriously...this is candy-bribe-worthy, right? 


   

6 comments:

JMW said...

That is ADORABLE!! I'd like a grown-up version of that in my own wardrobe. My daughter is that way as well - we're slowly moving away from pink, but it's always her go-to color. :)

Your Southern Peach said...

I say yes!!! Bribe away. The coat is absolutely adorable and you can at least snap a few photos of her in it.

Parenting is a hard so dressing our kids up is a nice perk of the job :)

birdie blue said...

that coat is a d o r a b l e. i would totally wear it.

for years i've picked up peacoats for the girls from old navy's boys department. i've a set of charcoal grey worsted and another four in navy lined in a windowpane plaid. the girls never complained, mainly because they didn't realize...


have a wonderful weekend, tiffany.
xo
molly

Anchor Cottage said...

Oh yea, I'll take one for myself;-)

The enchanted home said...

OH yea! Totally bribe worthy..agreed, its precious. Glad I am not the only one who has succumbed to such things..haha

Susie @ Maddie's Nest said...

It is worth a try....that's for sure. I bribed Maddie with Candy last year to try to get her to leave a bow in her hair for our christmas photo....so I am not above trying!