Monday, October 10, 2011

Evergreen Garland

I just ordered evergreen garland from a Boy Scouts troop to be delivered the week after Thanksgiving.  I've been pinning images of garland so much lately that I'm anxious to put my own up now!  I love all these different ways I could hang it...

In a window...


Adorning a bar...

Around an interior door frame...

Or an exterior one...

Along a staircase...

Across a mirror...

Or a fireplace...

Across a fence...

Or a skirted table...

{via}








  
  

4 comments:

JMW said...

These are all beautiful images...it really makes me look forward to the holidays. I've heard some people getting upset b/c there's already tons of Christmas decor available at stores. But, I'm ready for the holiday season. It means that I'll be on vacation!

Nelle Somerville said...

Such pretty photos. I used to steal magnolia leaves and make my own garland when I lived in Georgetown. Simply adore swags of garland all over the house at Christmas.

Mo Pie, Please said...

Oh wow, how beautiful! I can't wait to decorate for Christmas this year now that we've got a lot of stuff to actually decorate :) I love the idea of hanging garland on windows!

Tessa said...

wish our boy scouts sold fresh garland!!! only popcorn here. they do have a Xmas tree sale at the end our our street though but very few places sell thick ropes of greenery. I love thick ropes of fresh greenery. I'm not too keen on the fake stuff, though I've got quite a bit of it too.