Monday, November 7, 2011

DIY

When I was pregnant, I took on the most challenging DIY project of bringing a settee upholstered in four layers of fabric back to it's former glory.  So when my friend shared with me pictures of her DIY project for her baby-to-be's nursery, I truly appreciated her effort.  And I think she did such an amazing job!  In fact, I like hers way more than the original.   

She was first inspired by this Jonathan Adler chest...    


She then bought this...


and transformed it into the most adorable dresser/changing table...


Isn't it the cutest?!  I then spied this on Pinterest and shared it with
her since it reminded me of her concept.


I would have never thought of the multi-colored drawers
but now that I see it, I love it!




6 comments:

Farmchick said...

She did a great job. VERY cute.

The Southland Life said...

gosh - that is cuuute! i love before and afters like this!!!

Your Southern Peach said...

I love it!!! Especially fun for a little ones' room too.

Anchor Cottage said...

I have a 3 drawer chest that needs refinishing. Thanks for the good ideas.

jessicanewmanbrown said...

Thank for posting this on your adorable blog Tiffany! I enjoy all your postings! Stella is adorable as are you and your musings! :)

Lara Harris said...

What great ideas!