Monday, December 19, 2011

Tis The Season

I have been up at a crazy hour wrapping presents because I am a working mom who falls asleep when my little one falls asleep.  Then I wake up at 3am in a panic that I need to get some things accomplished.  I don't mind, though.  It's fun being an elf spinning my magic in the middle of the night.  This is it...the final week before the big day! 


The enchanted home said...

You have plenty of company...I was up at 4:30 this morning making my coffee..yes mornings are starting earlier and earlier, so much to do...less than a week now! Good luck!

JMW said...

Oh, to have the staircase in that first photo - GORGEOUS! Great images to get us in the holiday spirit. Try not to get too caught up in the frenzy - locking oneself away in a room to wrap presents, while sipping a glass of wine, makes everything seem better. ;)