Thursday, December 22, 2011

Winter

On a lone winter evening, when the frost has wrought a silence.  -  John Keats

It's the first day of winter but I have the seashore on my mind.  I wish I knew the source of this picture but it captures my mood perfectly right now.  Christmas at the beach, hoodies, hot chocolate, golf carts...

The source of this picture below is my sweet sister who tried to capture a whirligig. In the end, I was happy that Stella's Christmas picture was truly natural as she refused to pose.


I hope each of you has the merriest holiday filled with
everything that makes Christmas the most wonderful time of the year!
See you next week.
xoxo


6 comments:

Holli said...

Oh how cute!! Great photo :) Merry christmas!

birdie blue said...

stella looks absolutely adorable in her green cords, holding her vintage santa mug. such a sincere smile!

may you and your beautiful family have a merry christmas, and may many blessings be yours in 2012.

xo
molly

Farmchick said...

*sigh* I adore Seaside. My parents live not too far away and I have had the pleasure of visiting several times. Stella is always so cute.

JMW said...

I love that quote from Keats. I sometimes wonder what it would be like to have Christmas away from home, in such a place at the beach. I imagine it could be very fun. That photo of Stella is so sweet - you should have it framed. I hope you and your family have a very Merry Christmas!

Tessa said...

hi tiffany, i'm popping in to wish you a very merry christmas! and thank you for your blogging friendship!! you are one of my oldest {not in age, but in duration!!} blog friends. so, so glad we "met"!! stella knows at a very young age that candid pictures are ALWAYS better than posed. atta girll!! she's darling!! xo, tessa

Amanda said...

How do I become a follower? Your button isn't showing up for some reason?!?