Sunday, April 8, 2012

Bunny Tails

Wishing you chocolate bunny ears and cotton bunny tails!
Happy Easter!



Michelle said...

This is darling. Happy Easter to you and your family!

Tessa said...

happy easter, my friend!! so glad you made the baked eggs. i love laughing cow cheese. i eat it straight up out of the package!! (and try to pretend it is cheesecake when i'm starving and have over eaten my sweet quotient for the day. don't laugh!! :)) so i know i'd love it mixed with eggs too. i hope you had a really wonderful day with your sweet family!! xo, tessa

Your Southern Peach said...

That has got to be the cutest thing I've ever seen!

Hope yall had a happy, hoppy Easter :)

JMW said...

How cute is this?? Hope you had a wonderful Easter with lots of chocolate to go around!

Kimberly Schlegel Whitman said...

That is so adorable! I wish I had seen that before my Easter Egg Hunt this year! Next year!