Monday, September 17, 2012

Stock The Bar

This weekend we had a "stock the bar" couples shower to attend. I was a bit stumped as I didn't want to bring just a bottle of liquor and I didn't give myself enough time to have cocktail napkins monogrammed. And how many martini shakers can one get? Thankfully, I found a beautiful tall glass pitcher at Pottery Barn with the accompanying glass wand to stir and muddle. I included a bottle of bourbon and a recipe for The Perfect Mint Julep. We used this recipe for Stella's Kentucky Derby birthday party and they were a hit. 

8 comments:

Michelle said...

Maker's Mark is the best. I live close to the historic distillery.

eas said...

Such a great gift idea. I love that you added the recipe.

JMW said...

Perfect! I'm sure they were thrilled - can't go wrong with Maker's and a good mint julep!

Your Southern Peach said...

What a sweet gift! I love that you included your recipe too. A nice personal touch :)

carpets edithburgh said...

I am appreciated what you said here. Thanks for lovely posting. carpets edithburgh

Rina rosiana said...

obat penggugur
obat penggugur kandungan
jual obat penggugur
harga obat penggugur
cara menggugurkan kandungan
cara menggugurkan obat kandungan
cytotec
harga cytotec
harga obat cytotec
harga obat misoprostol
jual cytotec
obat cytotec
harga cytotec di apotik
cara pemakaian cytotec
cara pemakaian obat cytotec
obat telat bulan
cytotec


cytotec said...

Thank you very much for sharing information that will be much helpful for making coursework my effective.

obat penggugur said...

Thank you very much for sharing information that will be much helpful for making coursework my effective.